This Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as BeeShop and our customers. We will respond promptly to the notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, BeeShop does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a report of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on BeeShop. Your report must include the following information:
- Name of the intellectual property right owner
- Your full name and the name of the company you represent
- Your full address, Inc. City, State, and Zip Code
- Your contact email address and telephone number, Inc. international dialing code
- A complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the FishFanClub website
- A declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- A statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct